NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING INVERTED RAM SERIES COILOVERS FOR 08-13 SUBARU STI
The BC Racing inverted RAM type coilovers for the 05-07 STi include all of the great BR features and then takes it a notch higher. By using an inverted coilover system we move the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions.
The inverted setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Inverted Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable front camber plates included (where applicable)
- Adjustable rear camber plates available (where applicable)
- Separate full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
- Steel lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.
|Spring Rates:||Front: 8kg/mm | Rear: 6kg/mm|
|Upper Mounts:||Pillowball Front
|Height Adjustable:||Yes (w/ Pre-load Adj.)|
|Dampening Adjustable:||Yes (30 way / Compression & Rebound)|
|Camber Adjustable:||Yes (Front Only)|
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.