BC RACING BR SERIES COILOVERS 06-15 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever.
Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: N-11-BR
- 2006 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2007 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2008 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2009 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2010 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2011 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2012 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2013 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2014 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- 2015 MAZDA MIATA MX-5
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
These coilovers come Front Spring Rate = 7k Rear Spring Rate = 5k
If you're looking for custom spring rates please fill out the customer notes with your requested rates during the check out process.
Extreme Low: This option allows for a shorter strut body along with altered spring rates to permit a much lower ride height from the standard kits. BR Series Coilovers only. Extreme Low for the MX-5 are normally in stock and ship same or next day.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: