NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING RM TYPE COILOVERS 06-11 HONDA CIVIC
BC Racing's RM series coilovers include all of the extensive BR series features with additional functionality built in for dedicated amateur and semi-pro racing enthusiasts. RM coilovers utilize an inverted shock orientation, moving damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources such as tires and brake components. This concept eliminates the possibility overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue.
Inverted dampers also handle high-g loads with more precision and have proven to be more durable under high stress conditions. Unsprung weight reduction is another advantage of the inverted design, moving the heaviest suspension components closer to chassis mounting points for better weight distribution and more predictable vehicle handling. For the dedicated track day, time attack or auto-x racer, RM series BC coilovers offer an incredible combination of both versatility and technology.
Features and Specs:
- Mounts: (F) Camber Adj. Pillowball (R) Rubber
- Spring Rates: (F) 6kg/mm (336lbs/in) (R) 6kg/mm (336lbs/in)
- Inverted damper orientation
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Rubber inserts keep the noise at a minimum.
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Fully threaded shock body for height adjustment
- Clicking adjustment knobs for added tactile feedback
- Fully rebuild-able
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Honda Civic, Si 2006-2011