D2 RACING COILOVERS - RS SERIES FOR THE 02-11 SAAB 9-3, WAGON (FWD)
This part is built to order and will require a 3-4 week build time.
Part number: D-SA-01-1
The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
- Uses either a rubber upper mount or pillowball rubber upper mounts. McPherson-Style suspension applications come with camber plates.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for your daily driver or moderate track vehicle. Maintains factory comfort level.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height. Certain applications are more.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
- 2002 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2003 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2004 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2005 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2006 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2007 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2008 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2009 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2010 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
- 2011 SAAB 9-3, WAGON FWD
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: