CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
- 1997 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- 1998 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- 1999 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- 2000 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- 2001 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- 2002 Toyota Camry (XV20/MCV20)
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Note: Please Add Your Spring Rate on the Check Out Page Comments.
The Default Spring Rate is Front 8k and Rear 3k.
- Front Spring Rate: 8k Only
- Rear Spring Rate: 3k Only
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: