Affirm and Sezzle takes 2-3days to process
The ESS E39 M5 VT1-560 supercharger system delivers unparalleled acceleration and everyday driveability matched with the reliability customers have come to expect from ESS. Countless hours of development and testing have resulted in a supercharger system that produces 550 horsepower and 620NM of torque with the smoothnes and drivability of a stock car. Component quality matches or exceeds BMW OEM specification throughout the kit.
The system is based upon Vortech's efficient and reliable gear driven and self contained V3 supercharger, featuring helical cut gears for quiet operation. The redesigned ESS MSS52 engine control software is perfectly calibrated for the supercharged engine providing optimum ignition timing under all conditions, recalibrated EGas for quicker throttle response, recalibrated VANOS control and perfectly optimized fuel delivery supplied by 8 larger Bosch injection valves ensures that the engine is operating ideally under all conditions.
The system maintains all OBD-II functions, and it is backed by a comprehensive 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty. The system installs in 8-10 hours using normal hand tools and no irreversible modifications to the car is necessary.
The ESS E-Flash OBD2 cable option allows the end user to upload the supercharger ECU software directly to the car from any PC running Windows XP or newer. The system also includes full diagnostic and code clearing capability. Any future ESS software updates can be received by email and loaded directly to the car. The stock ECU software will be saved and can easily be restored in the future.
- Boost pressure: 6.5 PSI @ 6500RPM
- Horsepower: 552 SAE/560 DIN
- Torque: 460 lb-ft/625Nm
- CNC aluminum crank pulley
- Fully automatic belt tensioning
- 8 high flow Bosch injectors (20% larger capacity than previous VT1-525/550 setup)
- New ESS ECU software w/removed top speed governor and 7100RPM limit
- ESS E-Flash OBD2 interface cable
- Vortech V3Si self contained supercharger unit
- CNC machined, hard anodized 20mm certal-aluminum main bracket for extreme rigidity
- ESS custom casted, teflon coated plastic SC intake system
- ESS custom casted lightweight aluminium discharge system with integrated bypass system
- CNC hard anodized support/ABS control unit brackets and hardware
- ESS bumper mounted CAI w/K&N high flow air filter
- Detailed step-by-step installation instructions, fully illustrated
- Heavy Duty drive belt system
- Oil breather assembly designed for boost
- CNC machined, anodized fan spacer
- 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty
- 100% Maintenance free operation
- 100% Bolt-on installation