D2 Racing RS Series adjustable coilovers for 2007-2013 Mini Cooper/S. Maximize your suspension performance by upgrading to a full coilover setup. A coilover suspension system will increase the stiffness and performance of your vehicle, reduce body roll, allow for ride height adjustments, dampening adjustments, and create a better grip between your tires and the road. D2 Racing RS Series coilovers are the perfect upgrade for enthusiasts looking for optimum performance and fully adjustable tuning.
The RS Series coilovers are D2 Racing's most popular coilover kit. High quality design, construction and fitment contribute to their popularity and performance. With fully adjustable ride height and dampening effect, the RS Series coilovers are perfect for the track and street driving.
- Mono Tube Shock Assembly.
- Fully Adjustable Ride Height (60mm ? 100mm lower than stock).
- 36-Way Adjustable Individual Dampening/Stiffness.
- Adjustable Camber Plates and Pillow Ball Mounts (if applicable).
- Constructed From High Quality 6061 Aluminum For Durability and Rust Prevention.
- Limited 1 Year Manufacture Warranty.
Available for 2007-2013 Mini Cooper/S. Including Cooper-S models.
D2 Racing Suspension part# D-MI-08
Top Mount?: OEM.
Camber Adjustable Top Mount?: Yes - Front only.
Package contains set of 4 complete coilovers (two front & two rear). Installation instructions, decals, warranty information, and adjustment tools are included. Professional installation highly recommended.