Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- 1997 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 1998 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 1999 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 2000 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 2001 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 2002 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 2003 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- 2004 Chevrolet Corvette (C5)
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
500 Series Coilovers are custom, hand-built to order.
Due to industry wide material shortage and global logistic delays, longer than normal lead times are temporarily expected. Most applications have a 4-8 week lead time.
The Default Spring Rate is Front 10k and Rear 8k.
Front Spring Rate: 4k to 16k
Rear Spring Rate: 4k to 16k
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (No texts, please)
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: