NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING COILOVERS 97-08 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX , GT, GXP, W-BODY
Part Number: ZB-05-BR
The BR series BC Racing coilovers are the perfect choice for your W-body, Grand Prix whether you are street driving or hitting the drag strip for some weekend track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your BC coilover system easier than ever.
Ride height is independently adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and front 5adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 5k Rear Spring Rate = 6K
We Recommend the 8K rate for most cars, and 8k or 10K for V8 cars.
8K and 10K springs will be built to order. around a 3-4 week lead time
The Wbody Coilovers come with sway bar end-link mounts which are only used on the 2004-2006 Grand Prix, but you can leave them off for all other W-body models.
- 1997-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1997-2004 Buick Regal
- 2000-2007 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 2000-2011 Chevy Impala
- 1997-2005 Buick Century
- 1998-2002 Olds Intrigue
- 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse/Allure
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.