D2 RACING COILOVERS - RS SERIES FOR THE 90-93 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (AWD)
Part number: D-TO-18
The RS Series suspension kit is D2 Racing's most popular coilover kit. The RS coilovers feature 36-way damping adjustment. The adjustment controls both compression and rebound adjustment. The coilovers are a monotube shock design. RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. D2 coilovers have separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full shock travel at all times.
- 1990 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (AWD)
- 1991 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (AWD)
- 1992 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (AWD)
- 1993 TOYOTA CELICA ALL-TRAC (AWD)
- 36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies
- Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
- Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts on Macpherson strut cars
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Serviceable in the USA
- 90-93 Toyota Celica All-Trac (AWD)
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: