Part Number: C-23-BR
The BR Type BC Racing Coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend autocross. BC Racing Cressida coilovers Feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Cressida's coilover system easier than ever.
The BC Coilover ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps all the adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. The Cressida BR Type coilover provides a strong, complete and affordable coilover system for every enthusiast
- 1989 TOYOTA CRESSIDA/ CHASER MX83
- 1990 TOYOTA CRESSIDA/ CHASER MX83
- 1991 TOYOTA CRESSIDA/ CHASER MX83
- 1992 TOYOTA CRESSIDA/ CHASER MX83
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Extreme Low - Shorter shocks & springs for more drop 4-5" lower then stock
- Swift springs - Premium grade springs for better handling and ride quality
- One year warranty
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 12k Rear Spring Rate = 8k
Custom spring rates are available. You can request custom spring rates by entering the rates you want in the special instructions box after clicking add to cart. Spring rates up to 18K are available in BC Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift spring upgrade.
All extreme low kits, swift springs, and custom rates are considered custom builds and will have a lead time of 2-3 weeks before shipping.
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: