NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING BR SERIES COILOVER KIT 83-87 TOYOTA COROLLA AE86 WITH STEERING SPINDLES
PART NUMBER: C-14-BR-SP
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend autocross. BC Racing AE86 Corolla coilovers Feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Corolla's coilover system easier than ever.
The BC Coilover ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps all the adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feedback in any scenario. The Corolla BR series coilover provides a strong, complete and affordable coilover system for every enthusiast
This set includes the front spindles so there is no welding needed.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
Spring Rates: Front Spring Rate = 8k Rear Spring Rate = 6k
To order custom spring rates please enter them during check out in the comments box. Rear spring rate can not be changed due to spring design.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.