NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Genesis Coupe is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in.
All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: M-11-BR
*Swift Spring upgrades available for Fronts (178mm recommended for racing / 152mm recommended for extreme lowering)
Custom Rates available for Swift Front Springs 4K-34K Please enter them in the comment box during checkout.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Spring Rates included: Front Spring Rate = 5k Rear Spring Rate = 8k
Custom Spring rates are available for this setup. The front spring can be changed to any rate. The rear spring can either be 8K or 10K. BC Springs are available up to 18K rates higher rates must be swift springs.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.