NOTE: Sezzle and Affirm Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING COILOVERS FOR THE 15+ MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
Part Number: J-30-BR
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance Coilover system easier than ever.
Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive Coilover system at a great price.
Part Number: J-17-BR
- 2015 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2016 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2017 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2018 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2019 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2020 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- 2021 MERCEDES-BENZ C CLASS AWD W205
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full-length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steel and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High-pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
Front Spring Rate = 12k Rear Spring Rate = 15k
For custom rates please enter them in the order comments box during checkout.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: