D2 RACING COILOVERS - RS SERIES FOR THE 11-17 NISSAN JUKE
This part is built to order and will require a 3-4 week build time.
Part number: D-NI-61
The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
- Uses either a rubber upper mount or pillowball rubber upper mounts. McPherson-Style suspension applications come with camber plates.
- 36 different damping adjustments
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid deformity and 6061 aluminum to avoid rusting when it rains or snows.
- The perfect coilover for your daily driver or moderate track vehicle. Maintains factory comfort level.
- The ride height can be dropped 60mm~100mm from OE ride height. Certain applications are more.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.
- 2010 NISSAN JUKE
- 2011 NISSAN JUKE
- 2012 NISSAN JUKE
- 2013 NISSAN JUKE
- 2014 NISSAN JUKE
- 2015 NISSAN JUKE
- 2016 NISSAN JUKE
- 2017 NISSAN JUKE
- 2018 NISSAN JUKE
- 2019 NISSAN JUKE
- 2020 NISSAN JUKE
- 2021 NISSAN JUKE
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: