FORTUNE AUTO COILOVERS - 500 SERIES FOR NISSAN 370Z TRUE REAR 09+ (Z34)
Part Number: FA500-Z34-TR
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. They insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Fortune Auto approaches the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry's standards of performance.
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
- 2009 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2010 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2011 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2012 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2013 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2014 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2015 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2016 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2017 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2018 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2019 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2020 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- 2021 NISSAN 370Z (Z34) TRUE REAR
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- 7075 T6 Aerospace grade aluminum damper bodies
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetracks has helped them develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet strict standards allows optimized comfort, reliability, and longevity.
OCCASIONAL TRACK USE
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- Front Spring Rate: 11K
- Rear Spring Rate: 8K
500 Series Coilovers are custom hand-built to order with a lead time of 3-4 weeks before shipping.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: