D2 RACING COILOVERS - RS SERIES FOR THE 07-13 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
This part is built to order and will require a 3-4 week build time.
Part number: D-ME-38
The RS Series suspension kit is D2 Racing's most popular coilover kit. The RS coilovers feature 36-way damping adjustment. The adjustment controls both compression and rebound adjustment. The coilovers are a monotube shock design. RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. D2 coilovers have separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full shock travel at all times.
- 2007 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2008 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2009 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2010 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2011 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2012 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 2013 MERCEDES S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
- 36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies
- Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload
- Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust
- Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts on Macpherson strut cars
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Serviceable in the USA
- 07-13 Mercedes S-CLASS, RWD, AIRMATIC CONV
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: