NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
BC RACING BR SERIES COILOVERS 05-10 CHEROKEE INCLUDES SRT8Part Number: ZM-01-BR
The SRT 8 Cherokee BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving giving you a super aggressive stance. You are bound to set your Cherokee apart from any other in your town when you are sitting lower then they are. With more adjustability then lowering springs you can not go wrong with a set of BC coilovers for the Cherokee Srt 8.
BC Coilovers Feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your Cherokee performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predictable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for strength and weight savings
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself.
These coilovers come with 18k/6k spring rates.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.