NOTE: Sezzle and Affirm Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
Up for grabs is a set of 03-14 TOYOTA 4RUNNER AIRTEKK AIRSTRUTS
- 33 way dampers shock and 3 ply rubber.
- Front airstruts slim bellows
- Rears bellows ( rear hump needs to be center drilled in order to install bag) for more low you can remove bump and use our 5" weld disc and scree bolt and weld on to trailer arm
- comes with 2 spanner wrenches
- comes with 4 dampers keys
- 4 1/4 air fittings
- while installing the front struts you must remove the bump stop. Just turn the bumps top counter clockwise in order to get maximum drop.
- Now lets move on to the rear of the suspension.
- Remove stock springs and shocks and remove top rubber spring mount along with bottom mount.
- In the center of the spring bump on the trailer arm make dead center hole so that you can insert a bolt and washer from underneath in order to bolt the bag from the bottom.
- As for the top the bag cup, it will sit flushed up top so, no bolting from the top. Not to worries the bag will not slip out.
- Also for the rear, you must remove and unbolt the bump stop above the trailer arm. This will allow the 4runner to go as low as possible.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you (732)-329-7511 Email: Info@fittedvision.com (
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: https://www.