BC RACING INVERTED RAM SERIES COILOVERS FOR 02-07 SUBARU WRX
The BC Racing RM Series Coilover System uses a mono-tube inverted damper in the front and rear of vehicles that use McPherson style OEM strut suspension. On vehicles that use front struts only, BC Racing provides an inverted front strut and then provides an upright BR Series damper for the rear. Inverted dampers are useful in decreasing unsprung weight by moving the greatest mass of the strut to the top where it connects to the sprung weight of the chassis, where weight can be more easily shaved.
The BC Racing RM Series Coilover System uses a much larger inverted piston shaft that can handle higher lateral loads for longer periods of time without fatigue. These higher lateral loads are only prevalent on McPherson style strut suspension, not on Double A-Arm vehicles.
- Highly Customizable
- Inverted Mono-Tube Strut Design
- Linear Piston And Damping Curve
- Height Adjustment Independent Of Spring Compression
- 30-Clicks Of Simultaneous Compression/Rebound Adjustment
- Front Camber Plates Standard On Applicable Kits
- Rear Camber Plates Available For Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates And Swift Spring Compatible
- Custom Valving Or Valving Paired For Custom Spring Rates
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturers Defect
- Fully Rebuildable
- 2002 SUBARU WRX
- 2003 SUBARU WRX
- 2004 SUBARU WRX
- 2005 SUBARU WRX
- 2006 SUBARU WRX
- 2007 SUBARU WRX
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: