The BC Racing Coilover kit for the Volvo V70is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and their patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in.
All of BC Racing systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. Available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
Part Number: ZG-06-BR
- 2001 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2002 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2003 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2004 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2005 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2006 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- 2007 VOLVO V70 FWD P26E
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Images used may be generic. Actual product may vary.
Spring Rates included : Front Spring Rate = 5k Rear Spring Rate = 12k
NOTE: Sezzle Takes 2-3 Days to Process Your Order.
If your vehicle or part is not listed please call us or email us and we will shoot a quote right over to you 1(732)-329-7511 (
TEXT US FOR A QUOTE HERE: 1-347-833-7483
You can DM us on Instagram also for an instant response: